Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay on Hawaii, the Big Island, is a blend of adventure, culture, heritage and authentic Hawaiian aloha hospitality. Situated on the iconic lava rocks of the Kona coast, overlooking historically significant Keauhou Bay, guests relax, experience and create memories with family and friends.
Our newly revitalized and completely unique oceanfront resort flourishes with naturally landscaped lands that were once the birthplace and playgrounds of kings which offer our guests a profound sense of place and storytelling that can be shared and appreciated across many generations.
Considered the “Gateway to the Bay,” our Flying Fish outfitters store provides an all-access pass to fun and adventure where guests can have immediate access to paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing, surfing, boat tours and exploring the pristine reef. Our ocean view restaurants partner with local farms and fishermen to serve only the freshest ingredients.
Rays on the Bay, is the world’s only restaurant where you can enjoy live music seven nights per week by fire pit and observe majestic Manta Rays in their natural habitat. Under the stars, a weekly luau offers a colorful journey through history. Offering the most ultimate pool experience on the Kona coast, our guests rave about our 200-foot lava tube water slide, hot tubs, sprouting fountains and our sandy-bottomed children’s play area. Ho’ola Spa offers a healing Himalayan Salt Room and an oceanfront treatment patio. Whether culture seeker, romantic or ocean or land explorer, our guests find themselves in the perfect location to discover and experience the beauty of Hawaii.
Guest Services & Facilities
- Guestrooms and Suites - new paint, carpeting, flat-screen TVs and Sig Zane’s visual art
- Lobby completely renovated
- Addition of 10 new guest suites (for a total of 24)
- Meeting space completely renovated – new designer carpeting, state-of-the-arts A/V equipment and new seating
- Lush landscaping, remodeled Porte Cochere, and the Silversword lobby bar
- Daily Sheraton Social Hour wine tastings
- New oceanfront dining Rays on the Bay, offering a Rum Bar, and the only restaurant in the world where diners can view manta ray feeding
- Flying Fish Outfitter Store - retail and guest activity center
- Ainakai - bay view breakfast service daily and available for afternoon/evening functions
- Pa’akai Point - the ideal spot for elegant sunset events and weddings
- Fitness Center now boasts Sheraton’s Core Performance® brand standard equipment
- Extensive offerings with complimentary historical and cultural tours and daily activities