On September 1, 2012, Sheraton Keauhou Bay Resort & Spa changed its name to Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay. Standing proudly at the entrance to history-rich Keauhou Bay, the Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa is the natural epicenter of Hawaii’s vibrant culture and the marvels of Hawai’i, the Big Island.
A central location and willing hosts make it easy to access this unique island’s greatest land and ocean adventures, or to simply relax with the gentle aloha of Kona. Only here will you walk the land of Hawaii’s greatest kings, and witness gentle-giant mantas rise from the deep. Here you will enjoy the fun of a massive fantasy pool, slide & waterfalls, and savor locally-inspired cuisine overlooking the tropical ocean sunset. Or perhaps golf along the Kona coast, and indulge in luxurious spa treatments to the eternal sounds of the sea. Come to the heart of Hawaii. Be inspired. Be adventurous. Be Kona.
We’ve recently completed nearly $20 million dollars in renovations. Significant enhancements to guestrooms and completely renovated lobby and meeting space. Highlights include:
Guest Services & Facilities
- Guestrooms and Suites - new paint, carpeting, flat-screen TVs and Sig Zane’s visual art
- Lobby completely renovated
- Addition of 10 new guest suites (for a total of 24)
- Meeting space completely renovated – new designer carpeting, state-of-the-arts A/V equipment and new seating
- Lush landscaping, remodeled Porte Cochere, and the Silversword lobby bar
- Daily Sheraton Social Hour wine tastings
- New oceanfront dining Rays on the Bay, offering a Rum Bar, and the only restaurant in the world where diners can view manta ray feeding
- Flying Fish Outfitter Store - retail and guest activity center
- Ainakai - bay view breakfast service daily and available for afternoon/evening functions
- Pa’akai Point - the ideal spot for elegant sunset events and weddings
- Fitness Center now boasts Sheraton’s Core Performance® brand standard equipment
- Extensive offerings with complimentary historical and cultural tours and daily activities
We invite you to visit our blog to stay connected.